3 Things That Make Me Happy


It's always the little things.

1. Time of Breakfast

I hear the beep of the coffee machine and the smell of fresh coffee wakes me up and sets me to the right mood. I take out bread, creme cheese and honey, put few eggs to boil and open the curtains of our balcony. Usually he chooses the music, either classical or latino. 
In my home, the breakfast is the most important time. The motivation to get out of bed on time for me. And even when late for work, we never skip the breakfast. It's the time to speak about nightly dreams and daily goals and sets me up for the day. 

2. Watermelon, Bananas and Pistachios

I genuinely prefer fresh fruit to any kind of candy bar and most people think I'm kidding. In my summers in Turkey there has been days where I ate only watermelon - for the 3 meals of the day. If you ask me why do I want to visit Thailand, the reason is to try out the exotic fruit I never tried before. Everything else is secondary. Sorry but it's true.

3. Helping Someone

I rescued a baby kitten from a tree the other day. He was too scared to come down. With no idea how to get him down I finally took my backpack and placed it above my head as high as I could. He jumped on my bag and I got him down by offering a lift service to the ground. 

Let me tell you, I felt full of energy! 
I love to help out a friend or a stranger. Even if it's the smallest thing. It motivates, inspires and makes me feel like nothing else.


Have a wonderful day, 
Mariliis




0 comments