A Friendship Date


I met a girl through a facebook group the other day and as we were both relatively new in town, we decided to meet up. As I got a message from her ‘I’m the blond sitting on the bench’ I couldn’t stop giggling. I knew it was a blind date. A friendship blind date. You know the one, where you talk about how you became to do what you do now and which school you went. But one thing is different, it's more laid back (none of that awkward trying impress each other thing haha) and we ended up laughing to each other's stories and having much fun.

But not all of my dates with friends are 'blind'. I love meeting my friends to do something special together. Simply just to have fun, reconnect and remind ourselves how great we are together! ;)
With the years going by, the busier we get and less time we seem to have. But meeting a friend and forgetting about daily problems, is that one base of happiness for me.

My favorite friendship girl-date ideas:

  1. Wine and gossip at her place
  2. Breakfast in a cafe, when the day is early and mind is clear
  3. Themed photoshoot with inspiration from Pinterest
  4. Walk a dog in the forest, which is actually an excuse to complain about boys
  5. Beach!
  6. Little road trip to someplace new with my best girls
  7. Baking a beautiful meal together
  8. Coming up with our own imaginary business plan
  9. Or plan our retirement living together in our villa in Spain

Wishing you a wonderful day, 
Mariliis


0 comments